Sunday, October 4, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Wraps!

I am a HUGE fan of buffalo chicken, wingless only, I'm not one to eat chicken off the bone. SICK.

INGREDIENTS:
  • SAUCE
  • 1 8 oz. can of tomatoe sauce
  • 1/2 stick of butter
  • worcestershire sauce to taste
  • hot sauce to taste
  • CHICKEN
  • EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
  • lemon pepper seasoning (any seasoning works)
  • 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breast

I cut the chicken into bit size pieces trimming all the fat and any other nonsense, drizzle the chicken with olive oil and then smother in the seasoning. Have a pan on medium high heat with a drizzle of oil ready to go. Grill chicken.

Meanwhile place all ingredients for the sauce in a sauce pan on medium heat till the butter is melted. Add the chicken to the sauce.

For the wraps I used a tortilla, spinach, cheddar cheese, and tomatoe. Ranch to dip in if you would like. YUM!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

And they were delicious! :)

Theresa said...

I do something like this all the time. I do the buffalo chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion, and blue cheese dressing.